CPWB is working for the rescue protection and rehabilitation of destitute and neglected children under the PDNC act 2007. CPWB offers a comprehensive internship program for enrolled students of different universities & colleges at their different institutions/sections. The purpose of this internship program is to train young graduates in the field of child protection to meet the emerging needs of development sector. The internship program of CPWB provide meaningful and challenging environment to place interns to sensitized them on destitute & neglected children s rights band issues. During the internship program interns will observe how different professionals are working collectively for the protection, rescue and rehabilitation of a child. Intern is trained in social mobilizing mob management and difficulties involved in fieldwork. Interns are practically involved in service provision for the welfare and development of destitute and neglected children.
Objectives of Internship
- Trained the internees on issues of Destitute and Neglected Children.
- Trained the internees in Implementation of different scientific tools for the protection of Destitute and neglected children.
- Practical experience of child rights and how to protect children facing difficult circumstances.
- The internship program aims to provide training to the internees to enhance their professional capacities.
- Regular enrolled students of educational, academic and research institutes or any other.
- Candidate must possess domicile of the Punjab Province.
- Candidate must have valid CNIC.
- Preference will be given to the enrolled students of social sciences.
Terms & Conditions
- CPWP Offers non paid internship round the year.
- Internship does not guaranty future employment with CPWB.
- Potential employs are recruited according to the rules & regulation of CPWB.
- Any placed intern in CPWB will follow all the rules, regulation & official timings of CPWB.
- Interns will be awarded internship completion certificate according to the rules & regulation of CPWB.